- ‘Skate Atlantic Station’ all season for ONLY $99!Posted 1 day ago
- Peek at the Week: Event Lineup Dec. 9 – 15Posted 3 days ago
- West Elm to host ‘PETsy’ & ‘Yappy Hour’ events!Posted 1 week ago
- Pet pics with Santa benefit the Humane Society!Posted 1 week ago
- Help City of Refuge ‘Share the Warmth!’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Visit Santa in Central Park starting November 24!Posted 3 weeks ago
- [Video] ‘Skate Atlantic Station,’ your new holiday tradition, now open!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Santa, Skating, Snow Shows & Shopping: The holiday festivities are ringing in at AS!Posted 1 month ago
- Job Opening: Social Media/Community ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- Get ready to lace up and ‘Skate Atlantic Station’!Posted 1 month ago
- Dermalogica opening NEW Midtown location!Posted 1 month ago
- Race over for the ‘Girls on the Run’ 5K to support ATL youth: November 10!Posted 1 month ago
‘Containment’ Haunted Attraction
Date(s) - 10/14/2013
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Underneath Atlantic Station
Horrifying, demonic artifacts found below Atlantic Station? Brace yourself Oct. 4 – Nov. 3!
An assortment of demonic artifacts collected by the mysterious Frightmares, Inc., was to be safely transported by train through Atlanta as part of a convoy of secured cargo containers.
But a mysterious chain of events changed everything.
The train derailed, causing the containers to crash onto the Atlantic Station property, followed by a series of unexplained incidents, disturbing behavior and mysterious disappearances.
The Frightmares team secured all of its cargo at the crash site, and the situation was contained…or was it?
Is there a link between these phenomena and the collection of demonic artifacts that remains quarantined below Atlantic Station?
What horrifying scenes will you encounter inside Containment? Find out what evil lurks nearby … if you dare … from October 4 - November 3, 2013.
Never before has Midtown, Atlanta had a haunted attraction at this scale and with this much scare! See for yourself why Containment will have you screaming for more!
Connect with Containment: