- Join in the fun & games at Beer Carnival April 5
- ‘Extreme Dinosaurs’ stomps in Midtown Mar. 29!
- Attention students: SAVE 15 percent at H&M!
- Atlantic Station’s Hot Deals: Feb. 28 – March 2
- YOU’RE INVITED: Dermalogica’s Grand Opening!
- Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with us at ‘ShamRock the Station’!
- Peek at the Week: Feb. 24 – March 2
- Cafe Nineteen gets extreme makeover for 2014!
- Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival returns to Atlanta
- WIN: Eight Weeks of IKEA Prizes Feb. 3 – April 6!
- IKEA’s ‘Marketplace’ getting extreme makeover!
- Shaky Knees Music Festival Lineup Announced!
‘Containment’ Haunted Attraction
Date(s) - 10/14/2013
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Underneath Atlantic Station
Horrifying, demonic artifacts found below Atlantic Station? Brace yourself Oct. 4 – Nov. 3!
An assortment of demonic artifacts collected by the mysterious Frightmares, Inc., was to be safely transported by train through Atlanta as part of a convoy of secured cargo containers.
But a mysterious chain of events changed everything.
The train derailed, causing the containers to crash onto the Atlantic Station property, followed by a series of unexplained incidents, disturbing behavior and mysterious disappearances.
The Frightmares team secured all of its cargo at the crash site, and the situation was contained…or was it?
Is there a link between these phenomena and the collection of demonic artifacts that remains quarantined below Atlantic Station?
What horrifying scenes will you encounter inside Containment? Find out what evil lurks nearby … if you dare … from October 4 - November 3, 2013.
Never before has Midtown, Atlanta had a haunted attraction at this scale and with this much scare! See for yourself why Containment will have you screaming for more!
Connect with Containment: