- Atlantic Station’s Hot Deals: April 18-20
- Deal of the Week: Purses Under $50
- Tot Spot welcomes Abby & Co.!
- Trend of the Week: Pastels
- Atlantic Station kicks off Restaurant Week!
- Peek at the Week: April 14 to 20
- Grab your popcorn: Movies in Central Park is back!
- ‘Extreme Dinosaurs’: a ROAR-ing good time!
- Get plugged in to Friday Night Live!
- Schedule is up for Shaky Knees!
- Welcome to the NEW AtlanticStation.com!
- Welcome back, Wellness Wednesdays!
‘Containment’ Haunted Attraction
Date(s) - 10/14/2013
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Underneath Atlantic Station
Horrifying, demonic artifacts found below Atlantic Station? Brace yourself Oct. 4 – Nov. 3!
An assortment of demonic artifacts collected by the mysterious Frightmares, Inc., was to be safely transported by train through Atlanta as part of a convoy of secured cargo containers.
But a mysterious chain of events changed everything.
The train derailed, causing the containers to crash onto the Atlantic Station property, followed by a series of unexplained incidents, disturbing behavior and mysterious disappearances.
The Frightmares team secured all of its cargo at the crash site, and the situation was contained…or was it?
Is there a link between these phenomena and the collection of demonic artifacts that remains quarantined below Atlantic Station?
What horrifying scenes will you encounter inside Containment? Find out what evil lurks nearby … if you dare … from October 4 - November 3, 2013.
Never before has Midtown, Atlanta had a haunted attraction at this scale and with this much scare! See for yourself why Containment will have you screaming for more!
Connect with Containment: