- 116th Army Band playing FREE concert June 23!Posted 7 hours ago
- COMING SOON: The Pig & The Pearl restaurant!Posted 12 hours ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup June 17-23Posted 3 days ago
- Sip, Shop & Get Styled: June 29!Posted 5 days ago
- Canada Fest at Meehan’s Midtown: June 29!Posted 8 days ago
- Celebrate Summer with us at ‘The Staysh’!Posted 12 days ago
- Chef Shaun Doty Cracks Open Chick-a-Biddy!Posted 12 days ago
- A grand slam: The BB&T Atlanta tourney returns!Posted 14 days ago
- Coming Soon: Regal’s Movie Makeover!Posted 15 days ago
- Whip into shape with Camp Gladiator in Central Park!Posted 19 days ago
- Power to the ‘People’s Fest’: June 22!Posted 19 days ago
- Atlantic Station and our owner/operator love to be social with you!Posted 19 days ago
Atlantic Station has been a leader in the commercial real estate blogosphere, using our team’s “real voices” in conversations with our customers.
We are excited to be able to take a more active role in the Midtown and surrounding Atlanta online communities and we hope we can contribute at least as much as we learn.
Of course, when we say “commercial real estate” blog, you can appreciate that there will be limits to what we can say and who we respond to, but our intention is to create a voice that truly represents who we are – a company of individuals who work, live and play in the community where you live.
We hope to engage all of you in conversations about Midtown and its surrounding neighborhoods, talk directly with our consumers, share industry knowledge, but mostly, we hope to make it an open community with a two-way conversation. We are excited and anxious to hear from you.
We consider your feedback an integral part of this conversation, so feel free to share your thoughts on how we could make this blog more useful, more informative and even more engaging for you.
The Atlantic Station Team