- Movies in Central Park: Clueless
- Peek at the Week: July 28 – August 3
- Movies in Central Park: All About Eve
- Join the Partnership to Prevent Crime at “National Night Out”
- Party in the Park Aug. 9 at “Back To School Bash”
- Garnish & Gather: Now at Atlantic Station!
- Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival is Back!
- Special Dinner Deals at “Movies in Central Park”
- BB&T Atlanta Open Welcomes Herschel Walker
- Coming Soon: Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna!
- West Elm Launches Wedding & Gift Registry
- Movies in Central Park: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Get ready to lace up and ‘Skate Atlantic Station’!
Bring the family to experience Atlantic Station’s first ever ice skating rink: Opening Nov. 15!
Atlantic Station will become a modern day ‘Winter Wonderland’ for the holiday season!
From November 15-February 14, visitors can lace up and Skate Atlantic Station style! We’re brining you a 10,000-square-foot, open-air ice-skating rink, set to the backdrop of Atlanta’s premier destination for retail and restaurants.
Skate Atlantic Station will take over District Street between 17 1/2th and 18th Streets.
This unique, track-style rink will offer a magical winter atmosphere to skaters. Dazzling lights and holiday décor will have skaters dreaming of a white Christmas.
American Skating Entertainment Centers (ASEC) has been selected to create and operate the ice-skating rink. The company has created ice-skating rinks at some of the top retail and entertainment destinations in the United States.
- Guests can purchase tickets on-site at the Skate Atlantic Station rink
- $13 for adults
- $10 for children under five, seniors (65 and older), and people with a valid military or student ID
Hours Starting November 15:
- Monday–Thursday: 4PM-7:30PM and 8PM–10PM
- Friday–Saturday: 3PM–7:30PM and 8PM–11PM
- Sunday: 3PM–6:30PM and 7PM–9PM
- Holidays: 3PM–7:30PM and 8PM–11PM
For more holiday cheer, click here for a full listing of holiday events, including; Santa, Snow Shows and the Annual Tree Lighting!