- Peek at the Week: July 28 – August 3
- Movies in Central Park: All About Eve
- Join the Partnership to Prevent Crime at “National Night Out”
- Party in the Park Aug. 9 at “Back To School Bash”
- Garnish & Gather: Now at Atlantic Station!
- Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival is Back!
- Special Dinner Deals at “Movies in Central Park”
- BB&T Atlanta Open Welcomes Herschel Walker
- Coming Soon: Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna!
- West Elm Launches Wedding & Gift Registry
- Movies in Central Park: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- Movies in Central Park: Hairspray (2007)
‘Containment’ Haunted Attraction Arrives this Halloween
Horrifying, demonic artifacts found below Atlantic Station? Brace yourself Oct. 4 – Nov. 3!
An assortment of demonic artifacts collected by the mysterious Frightmares, Inc., was to be safely transported by train through Atlanta as part of a convoy of secured cargo containers.
But a mysterious chain of events changed everything.
The train derailed, causing the containers to crash onto the Atlantic Station property, followed by a series of unexplained incidents, disturbing behavior and mysterious disappearances.
The Frightmares team secured all of its cargo at the crash site, and the situation was contained…or was it?
Is there a link between these phenomena and the collection of demonic artifacts that remains quarantined below Atlantic Station?
What horrifying scenes will you encounter inside Containment? Find out what evil lurks nearby … if you dare … from October 4 – November 3, 2013.
Never before has Midtown, Atlanta had a haunted attraction at this scale and with this much scare! See for yourself why Containment will have you screaming for more!
Connect with Containment:
Can you contain your fear?:
Visit ContainmentATL.com for more information!