- Atlanta Movie Reviews: Oct 30-Nov 2
- Atlanta Movie Reviews Oct. 22-26
- Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna at Atlantic Station
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Pumpkin Products & Fall Essentials
- Atlanta Fall Events in Atlantic Station
- Hired for the Holidays!
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: 10.17-10.20
- Lace Up and Skate Atlantic Station
- Welcome, Festivity!
- At the Movies With Scottie
- Halloween Headquarters: Get Spooky!
‘Containment’ Haunted Attraction Arrives this Halloween
Horrifying, demonic artifacts found below Atlantic Station? Brace yourself Oct. 4 – Nov. 3!
An assortment of demonic artifacts collected by the mysterious Frightmares, Inc., was to be safely transported by train through Atlanta as part of a convoy of secured cargo containers.
But a mysterious chain of events changed everything.
The train derailed, causing the containers to crash onto the Atlantic Station property, followed by a series of unexplained incidents, disturbing behavior and mysterious disappearances.
The Frightmares team secured all of its cargo at the crash site, and the situation was contained…or was it?
Is there a link between these phenomena and the collection of demonic artifacts that remains quarantined below Atlantic Station?
What horrifying scenes will you encounter inside Containment? Find out what evil lurks nearby … if you dare … from October 4 – November 3, 2013.
Never before has Midtown, Atlanta had a haunted attraction at this scale and with this much scare! See for yourself why Containment will have you screaming for more!
Connect with Containment:
Can you contain your fear?:
Visit ContainmentATL.com for more information!