- At The Movies with Scottie
- National Drive Electric Week Event
- Tot Spot Welcomes Lingual Kids
- October: Spooky Movie Festival
- Coming Soon: Pandora Jewelry
- Peek At The Week
- SE Brain Tumor Foundation Race for Research
- Success in the City Fashion Show
- At the Movies with Scottie
- New Lobby Bar and Bistro Chef Introduces Revamped Menu
- Namaste, Wellness Wednesdays
- Walk To End Alzheimer’s Atlanta
Help shine a light on autism awareness: April 26!
YOU can turn Atlanta BLUE by raising awareness for ‘Autism Speaks’!
Autism Speaks celebrates Light It Up Blue in commemoration of the United Nations-sanctioned World Autism Awareness Day (April 2). In honor of this cause, many iconic city landmarks will light up blue to illuminate awareness about autism.
Atlantic Station is honored to raise awareness about autism in our community by hosting a family-friendly event! Join us Friday, April 26 in Central Park (4PM-8PM) for an evening of family fun and LIVE music!
Meehan’s Public House and California Pizza Kitchen will have food and drinks available and rock out to LIVE MUSIC from Red Letter and Desire!
We are also thrilled to announce that the People’s Food Truck will be on-site for an exclusive sneak peek! The People’s Food Truck is a non-profit food truck collaboration between City of Refuge and Chef Ford Fry!
Join us for this important cause … we need YOU to light up the city BLUE!
Please click here for more information on Autism Speaks’ Light It Up Blue campaign!