- Peek at the Week: Event Lineup Dec. 9 – 15Posted 17 hours ago
- West Elm to host ‘PETsy’ & ‘Yappy Hour’ events!Posted 6 days ago
- Pet pics with Santa benefit the Humane Society!Posted 1 week ago
- Help City of Refuge ‘Share the Warmth!’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Visit Santa in Central Park starting November 24!Posted 3 weeks ago
- [Video] ‘Skate Atlantic Station,’ your new holiday tradition, now open!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Santa, Skating, Snow Shows & Shopping: The holiday festivities are ringing in at AS!Posted 1 month ago
- Job Opening: Social Media/Community ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- Get ready to lace up and ‘Skate Atlantic Station’!Posted 1 month ago
- Dermalogica opening NEW Midtown location!Posted 1 month ago
- Race over for the ‘Girls on the Run’ 5K to support ATL youth: November 10!Posted 1 month ago
- Relax & recline at Regal’s luxury theaters opening Nov. 7!Posted 2 months ago
Help shine a light on autism awareness: April 26!
YOU can turn Atlanta BLUE by raising awareness for ‘Autism Speaks’!
Autism Speaks celebrates Light It Up Blue in commemoration of the United Nations-sanctioned World Autism Awareness Day (April 2). In honor of this cause, many iconic city landmarks will light up blue to illuminate awareness about autism.
Atlantic Station is honored to raise awareness about autism in our community by hosting a family-friendly event! Join us Friday, April 26 in Central Park (4PM-8PM) for an evening of family fun and LIVE music!
Meehan’s Public House and California Pizza Kitchen will have food and drinks available and rock out to LIVE MUSIC from Red Letter and Desire!
We are also thrilled to announce that the People’s Food Truck will be on-site for an exclusive sneak peek! The People’s Food Truck is a non-profit food truck collaboration between City of Refuge and Chef Ford Fry!
Join us for this important cause … we need YOU to light up the city BLUE!
Please click here for more information on Autism Speaks’ Light It Up Blue campaign!