- Sales Associates needed for Ann Taylor & more!
- Discount tix for “Tappin’ Thru Life!”
- Peek at the Week: April 21 to 27
- Deal of the Week: Purses Under $50
- Atlantic Station kicks off Restaurant Week!
- Grab your popcorn: Movies in Central Park is back!
- Get plugged in to Friday Night Live!
- Schedule is up for Shaky Knees!
- Welcome to the NEW AtlanticStation.com!
- Welcome back, Wellness Wednesdays!
- NOW OPEN: Kinnucan’s!
- Peek at the Week: April 7 to 13
ShamRock the Station is your family-friendly St. Paddy’s Day Party!
Featuring Nickelodeon celebrity appearances, Irish dancing, games, face painting and more, plus kids 12 and under are FREE!
Atlantic Station is hosting ShamRock The Station, Atlanta’s biggest family-friendly St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Saturday, March 16 — and you and your family are invited!
Starting at noon, families can enjoy Irish dancing, games, face painting, balloon art, and a special Nickelodeon meet and greet until 4:00pm!
For the 21 and up crowd, enjoy premium and craft beer stations with popular drinking games (sponsored by Meehan’s Public House) leading up to our headliner, Tonic!
At 5:00pm, we’ll wrap up the family activities to get ready for a St. Patty’s Day concert. The evening starts when Red Letter and then Endless Fridays take the main stage. At 5:30pm, Central Park will close for the ticketed concert featuring: Desire and our headliner, Tonic!
–Schedule of events–
MUSIC — (*Beginning at 5:30pm, Concert is a ticketed event).
- 4-6PM: Red Letter and Endless Fridays
- 6:30-8:30PM: Desire
- 9-10:30PM: Tonic
–Concert Ticket Information–
- $10 pre-sale (available at our Concierge Desk and through Ticket Alternative)
- $20 day of event
- Kids 12 and under are free with adult!
- Click here to purchase tickets!
–FREE Children’s Activities–
- Noon-5PM:Face Painting, Hair Painting, Balloon Art, Tattoos, Kid-size Tennis Sport Court
- Noon-4PM: Nickelodeon Meet and Greet in Central Park
Events will be located in and around Central Park, between Rosa Mexicano and Strip Steaks and Sushi — see you there!