- Regal’s Coupon: Save $3 on nachos Dec. 19 – 22!Posted 6 hours ago
- Peek at the Week: Event Lineup Dec. 16 – 22Posted 3 days ago
- ‘Skate Atlantic Station’ all season for ONLY $99!Posted 1 week ago
- West Elm to host ‘PETsy’ & ‘Yappy Hour’ events!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pet pics with Santa benefit the Humane Society!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Help City of Refuge ‘Share the Warmth!’Posted 4 weeks ago
- Visit Santa in Central Park starting November 24!Posted 4 weeks ago
- [Video] ‘Skate Atlantic Station,’ your new holiday tradition, now open!Posted 1 month ago
- Santa, Skating, Snow Shows & Shopping: The holiday festivities are ringing in at AS!Posted 1 month ago
- Job Opening: Social Media/Community ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- Get ready to lace up and ‘Skate Atlantic Station’!Posted 1 month ago
- Dermalogica opening NEW Midtown location!Posted 2 months ago
New for 2013: Central Park slated for overhaul!
Atlantic Station’s centrally-located green space to undergo renovations that will enhance the guest experience.
Atlantic Station is pleased to announce plans for renovating Central Park, our centrally-located green space where guests are encouraged to sit, stay and play!
Scott Hundley, Director of Operations at Atlantic Station, is overseeing the vision for the soon-to-be renovated park.
“We wanted to create an outdoor living room of sorts for our guests,” Hundley said.
Central Park’s renovations will consist of three changes that will help enhance our guests’ experience, and create that home-like feeling Scott has dreamed up:
- Electrical outlets will be installed throughout the perimeter of the park so guests can charge their mobile devices.
- The green turf will be replaced with material that has a real grass-like feel to it and will be able to better withstand the more than 270 events Atlantic Station hosts annually.
- Changes being made to Central Park will maximize the versatility of the space welcoming new and exciting event opportunities for 2013!
Central Park will close on January 27, 2013 to begin the transformation and is on Schedule to reopen for our guests’ use on March 9, 2013, just in time for our St. Patty’s Day Celebration, ShamRock the Station (details forthcoming!).