- Trend of the Week: Pastels
- Atlantic Station kicks off Restaurant Week!
- Peek at the Week: April 14 to 20
- Grab your popcorn: Movies in Central Park is back!
- ‘Extreme Dinosaurs’: a ROAR-ing good time!
- Get plugged in to Friday Night Live!
- Schedule is up for Shaky Knees!
- Welcome to the NEW AtlanticStation.com!
- Welcome back, Wellness Wednesdays!
- NOW OPEN: Kinnucan’s!
- Peek at the Week: April 7 to 13
- Weeklong tix ON SALE for BB&T Atlanta Open!
New for 2013: Central Park slated for overhaul!
Atlantic Station’s centrally-located green space to undergo renovations that will enhance the guest experience.
Atlantic Station is pleased to announce plans for renovating Central Park, our centrally-located green space where guests are encouraged to sit, stay and play!
Scott Hundley, Director of Operations at Atlantic Station, is overseeing the vision for the soon-to-be renovated park.
“We wanted to create an outdoor living room of sorts for our guests,” Hundley said.
Central Park’s renovations will consist of three changes that will help enhance our guests’ experience, and create that home-like feeling Scott has dreamed up:
- Electrical outlets will be installed throughout the perimeter of the park so guests can charge their mobile devices.
- The green turf will be replaced with material that has a real grass-like feel to it and will be able to better withstand the more than 270 events Atlantic Station hosts annually.
- Changes being made to Central Park will maximize the versatility of the space welcoming new and exciting event opportunities for 2013!
Central Park will close on January 27, 2013 to begin the transformation and is on Schedule to reopen for our guests’ use on March 9, 2013, just in time for our St. Patty’s Day Celebration, ShamRock the Station (details forthcoming!).