- Join in the fun & games at Beer Carnival April 5
- ‘Extreme Dinosaurs’ stomps in Midtown Mar. 29!
- Attention students: SAVE 15 percent at H&M!
- Atlantic Station’s Hot Deals: Feb. 28 – March 2
- YOU’RE INVITED: Dermalogica’s Grand Opening!
- Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with us at ‘ShamRock the Station’!
- Peek at the Week: Feb. 24 – March 2
- Cafe Nineteen gets extreme makeover for 2014!
- Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival returns to Atlanta
- WIN: Eight Weeks of IKEA Prizes Feb. 3 – April 6!
- IKEA’s ‘Marketplace’ getting extreme makeover!
- Shaky Knees Music Festival Lineup Announced!
New for 2013: Central Park slated for overhaul!
Atlantic Station’s centrally-located green space to undergo renovations that will enhance the guest experience.
Atlantic Station is pleased to announce plans for renovating Central Park, our centrally-located green space where guests are encouraged to sit, stay and play!
Scott Hundley, Director of Operations at Atlantic Station, is overseeing the vision for the soon-to-be renovated park.
“We wanted to create an outdoor living room of sorts for our guests,” Hundley said.
Central Park’s renovations will consist of three changes that will help enhance our guests’ experience, and create that home-like feeling Scott has dreamed up:
- Electrical outlets will be installed throughout the perimeter of the park so guests can charge their mobile devices.
- The green turf will be replaced with material that has a real grass-like feel to it and will be able to better withstand the more than 270 events Atlantic Station hosts annually.
- Changes being made to Central Park will maximize the versatility of the space welcoming new and exciting event opportunities for 2013!
Central Park will close on January 27, 2013 to begin the transformation and is on Schedule to reopen for our guests’ use on March 9, 2013, just in time for our St. Patty’s Day Celebration, ShamRock the Station (details forthcoming!).