- Atlantic Station’s Hot Weekend Deals: May 24-26Posted 4 hours ago
- Regal’s Coupon: $2 off pizza May 23-26Posted 5 hours ago
- Red, White & YOU! Enjoy Memorial Day deals!Posted 2 days ago
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: May 24!Posted 3 days ago
- Turn it up for ‘Friday Night Live’Posted 3 days ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 20-26Posted 3 days ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 7 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 22 days ago
[Video] Rhinoceros Boutique stampedes into Midtown
Woman’s clothier brings West Coast fashions to Atlanta.
Something colossal in fashion has landed in Midtown.
French-American fashionista Nathalie Welch has opened Rhinoceros Boutique at Atlantic Station.
The woman’s clothing boutique offers West Coast fashions, showcasing casual clothing, business attire and dresses as well as jewelry and accessories.
Rhinoceros Boutique has a hand-picked collection of designer labels, including Patterson J. Kincaid, Torn, LaROK and David Lerner, as well as jewelry from Yesterday Jewelry and Lisa Jill.
Combining a passion for fashion and art with a heart for philanthropy and environmentalism, Welch embodies a unique business model, donating a portion of her profits to the Save the Rhino Foundation.
Rhinoceros is located next to Victoria’s Secret, across from H&M on 18th Street. For more information, visit http://www.shopatrhino.com/ and check out our video tour: