- American Red Cross Blood DrivePosted 2 mins ago
- Turn it up for ‘Friday Night Live’Posted 54 mins ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 20-26Posted 7 hours ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 4 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 19 days ago
- [VIDEO] Your New Fave Food Truck: Now Open!Posted 20 days ago
- Bite into Great American Cookies & Pretzel Maker: Now open!Posted 26 days ago
- Your new ‘bright’ spot in the neighborhood!Posted 27 days ago
Shop Atlantic Station at Fashion’s Night Out Sept. 6
The fashion industry’s yearly shopping extravaganza, Fashion’s Night Out (FNO), is returning to Atlanta for its fourth consecutive year on Thursday, September 6, 2012!
Nationally recognized models, fashionistas, editors, designers and fashion stars come together in Atlanta, and other cities around the world, for FNO.
At Atlantic Station, we’re celebrating fashion during FNO with hot deals, scrumptious sips and a special showing of The Devil Wears Prada:
SIP & SHOP:
Enjoy a complimentary cocktail courtesy of Little Black Dress Vodka and Korbel at one of our participating boutiques 6PM-9PM, September 6!
DRESS & DINE:
Spend a $100 or more in any Atlantic Station store and receive a $10 gift card* to one of our featured restaurants: Meehan’s Public House, Rosa Mexicano, Yard House, Strip, Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro, or California Pizza Kitchen (*one gift card per person. Redemption for purchases made on 9/6 only. Limited quantities).
DILLARD’S CLINIQUE CONSULTATIONS:
Clinique consultations and makeovers – sponsored by Dillard’s! It’s gift time for Clinique! Visit the Fashion’s Night Out Clinique Counter at Concierge (and Dillard’s) to learn more!
SPECIAL SHOWING + CIRQUE DU SOLEIL:
Cirque de Soleil will be joining the Fashion’s Night Out activities. See the Concierge Desk (Central Park) for details on how you could win tickets to “TOTEM” – coming to Atlantic Station on October 26!
At 9PM, finish off the evening of fashion and fun with a special screening of The Devil Wears Prada in Central Park!
- Banana Republic
- Bill Hallman
- Kate’s Shop
- Sole Boutique