- Peek at the Week: Event lineup June 17-23Posted 2 days ago
- Sip, Shop & Get Styled: June 29!Posted 4 days ago
- Canada Fest at Meehan’s Midtown: June 29!Posted 7 days ago
- Celebrate Summer with us at ‘The Staysh’!Posted 11 days ago
- Chef Shaun Doty Cracks Open Chick-a-Biddy!Posted 11 days ago
- A grand slam: The BB&T Atlanta tourney returns!Posted 13 days ago
- Coming Soon: Regal’s Movie Makeover!Posted 14 days ago
- Whip into shape with Camp Gladiator in Central Park!Posted 18 days ago
- Power to the ‘People’s Fest’: June 22!Posted 18 days ago
- Atlantic Station and our owner/operator love to be social with you!Posted 18 days ago
- Help City of Refuge win $50K in playground turf!Posted 20 days ago
- Match up to fight against blood cancers: June 15!Posted 20 days ago
[Video] Atlantic Station’s July 24 Untie Atlanta Google+ Hangout on Air
Expert panel, including Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, answered voters TSPLOST questions.
Atlantic Station held a Google+ hangout on-air, or HOA, on July 24 to discuss the upcoming regional transportation referendum before voters head to the polls July 31.
This event was the first political campaign Google+ hangout to happen in the state of Georgia.
The expert panel answered questions from members of the community.The panel, moderated by Atlantic Station, included:
Kasim Reed, mayor of Atlanta
Mark Toro, managing partner of North American Properties
Saba Long, press secretary at Citizens for Transportation Mobility
Caleb J. Spivak, moderator, Social Media/Community Manger at Atlantic Station