- COMING SOON: The Pig & The Pearl restaurant!Posted 1 hour ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup June 17-23Posted 2 days ago
- Sip, Shop & Get Styled: June 29!Posted 5 days ago
- Canada Fest at Meehan’s Midtown: June 29!Posted 8 days ago
- Celebrate Summer with us at ‘The Staysh’!Posted 12 days ago
- Chef Shaun Doty Cracks Open Chick-a-Biddy!Posted 12 days ago
- A grand slam: The BB&T Atlanta tourney returns!Posted 14 days ago
- Coming Soon: Regal’s Movie Makeover!Posted 15 days ago
- Whip into shape with Camp Gladiator in Central Park!Posted 19 days ago
- Power to the ‘People’s Fest’: June 22!Posted 19 days ago
- Atlantic Station and our owner/operator love to be social with you!Posted 19 days ago
- Help City of Refuge win $50K in playground turf!Posted 21 days ago
Meehan’s Public House to open in Midtown July 11
Irish Pub brings neighborhood charm to Atlantic Station just in time for the BB&T Atlanta Open.
Meehan’s Public House is introducing Atlantic Station to a lively pub with neighborhood charm, opening it’s fourth location there, Wednesday July 11.
The new pub will be located right off of central park in the middle of Atlantic Station. Atlantans in search of a true Irish pub in the heart of Midtown will be thrilled walking into the renovated 4,500-square-foot pub that will include an abundance of tables, booths and a beautiful cherry wood bar.
A big part of bringing old Irish charm to the Atlantic Station pub was done so through the aesthetics.
Upon entering the pub, patrons will be greeted at a beautiful antiqued oak hostess stand that was originally an old traveling puppet show. Bookending the opposite side of the booth area rests an 18th century French confessional also made of oak that came out of a church in France before it was torn down.
The renovated corner lot features a beautiful patio accommodating about 35 guests. There is also a private dining room area (seating 25 for a sit down) that can be reserved for big parties including wedding, birthdays and anniversaries.
The restaurant will be open Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m., Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. and Sundays, 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m.