- Atlantic Station’s Hot Weekend Deals: May 24-26Posted 2 hours ago
- Regal’s Coupon: $2 off pizza May 23-26Posted 2 hours ago
- Red, White & YOU! Enjoy Memorial Day deals!Posted 2 days ago
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: May 24!Posted 3 days ago
- Turn it up for ‘Friday Night Live’Posted 3 days ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 20-26Posted 3 days ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 7 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 22 days ago
Get 100% off Midtown’s Yumbii pop-up with Scoutmob
Enjoy one free taco at Midtown’s newest eatery!
Nothing’s free, right? WRONGO!
Midtown’s newest restaurant mash-up featuring Yumbii, Atlanta’s first food truck, and Cafe at Pharr, Atlanta’s favorite place for chicken salad, is bringing you 2X’s the normal Scoutmob goodness: 100 percent off!
Just flash the mobile coupon at the pop-up space located across from Regal Cinemas to claim your free Yumbii taco!
Here’s more on the deal, fresh off the Scoutmob press:
Citizens of Atlanta who fervently spread the gospel of Korean tacos, we come bearing tidings of joy and pulled pork: Yumbii, the original gangster of Atlanta street food, has set up shop in the middle of Atlantic Station (in the former home of The Grape) with a pop-up restaurant that offers the same signature fusion fare as their ubiquitous truck we’ve come to love so very much.
Except now, rather than chasing around their restaurant-on-wheels, you have the ultimate luxury of tearing up a couple rib-eye tacos — alongside, dear God, those heavenly loaded fries — with the comforts of air conditioning, tables, and adult beverages.
Popping in for a couple tacos before or after, say, catching a movie across the street? In a restaurant that stays open until after 2 a.m. on the weekends? This, friends, could be dangerous…
For the rest of Scoutmob’s “scout notes,” click here!