- Peek at the Week: Event lineup June 17-23Posted 16 hours ago
- Sip, Shop & Get Styled: June 29!Posted 3 days ago
- Canada Fest at Meehan’s Midtown: June 29!Posted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Summer with us at ‘The Staysh’!Posted 10 days ago
- Chef Shaun Doty Cracks Open Chick-a-Biddy!Posted 10 days ago
- A grand slam: The BB&T Atlanta tourney returns!Posted 12 days ago
- Coming Soon: Regal’s Movie Makeover!Posted 13 days ago
- Whip into shape with Camp Gladiator in Central Park!Posted 17 days ago
- Power to the ‘People’s Fest’: June 22!Posted 17 days ago
- Atlantic Station and our owner/operator love to be social with you!Posted 17 days ago
- Help City of Refuge win $50K in playground turf!Posted 19 days ago
- Match up to fight against blood cancers: June 15!Posted 20 days ago
Save BIG at select Midtown eateries during Caren West PR’s restaurant week
3-course prix fixe meals for ONLY $15 to $35, June 23-30!
Our friends over at Caren West PR have announced its first-ever restaurant week!
Dubbed “CWPR Restaurant Week,” midtowners will be able to dine on special lunch and dinner deals, from Saturday, June 23 to Saturday June 30!
Check it: for a mere $15 to $35, diners can enjoy three-course prix fixe meals – take THAT, recession!
Offering something for all tastes, participating restaurants include:
- Cucina Asellina – Midtown – (Lunch & Dinner)
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate – Midtown – (Lunch & Dinner)
- Park Tavern – Midtown – (Dinner)
- The Real Chow Baby Ponce – Poncey-Highland – (Lunch & Dinner)
- STK – Midtown – (Dinner)
Restaurants participating outside of Midtown:
- Sun in my Belly – Kirkwood – (Lunch & Dinner)
- The Albert – Inman Park – (Lunch Only)
- Café Circa – O4W – (Dinner)
- D.B.A. Barbecue – Virginia-Highland – (Lunch & Dinner)
- Diesel Filling Station – Virginia Highland – (Lunch & Dinner)
- Genki Noodles and Sushi – Buckhead, Virginia Highland, The Prado in Sandy Springs – (Dinner)
- P’cheen International Bistro & Pub – O4W – (Dinner)
For more information and to see the menus and pricing, please visit the CWPR Restaurant Week Facebook Page!