- Movies in Central Park: All About Eve
- Join the Partnership to Prevent Crime at “National Night Out”
- Peek at the Week: July 21-27
- Party in the Park Aug. 9 at “Back To School Bash”
- Movies in Central Park: Wimbledon
- Peek at the Week: July 14-20
- Movies in Central Park: Star Trek
- Movies in Central Park: Citizen Architect
- Peek at the Week: July 7-13
- Garnish & Gather: Now at Atlantic Station!
- Look for the LOVE during BB&T Atlanta Open!
- Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival is Back!
Lineup announced for Movies in Central Park, 2012
Outdoor movie series returns to Midtown May 3 – Aug. 23!
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger promised in his role as the title character from the 1984 science fiction thriller film The Terminator, Atlantic Station’s Movies in Central park is coming back!
If you’ve always wanted to be in the movies, here’s your chance!
Every Thursday night beginning May 3, Atlantic Station’s Central Park will be transformed into an outdoor movie amphitheater with a movie screen so monumental, you’ll feel like you’re in the movies!
So grab the family, lawn chairs and your favorite movie snacks and join other in-town movie goers May 3 – August 23, 2012.
Let’s rewind and see that again in slow motion:
- WHAT: Movies in Central Park
- WHERE: Central Park at Atlantic Station
- WHEN: Thursdays, May 3 – August 23, 2012. All movies start at sundown.
- ADMISSION: Free.
Here’s the movie lineup!
May 3 - Moneyball
May 10 - Singing in the Rain
May 17 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
May 24 - Men in Black
May 31 - Dirty Dancing
June 7 – The Muppets
June 14 – The Help
June 21 – The Lincoln Lawyer
June 28 – Spiderman
July 5 - Captain America
July 12 - Grease
July 19 - Forest Gump
July 26 – Clueless
August 2 - Notebook
August 9 - Ferris Bueller
August 16 – The Blind Side
August 23 - Hugo
Be sure to arrive early so that the odds of getting a good seat will be forever in your favor!