- Atlantic Station’s Hot Weekend Deals: May 24-26Posted 2 days ago
- Regal’s Coupon: $2 off pizza May 23-26Posted 2 days ago
- Red, White & YOU! Enjoy Memorial Day deals!Posted 4 days ago
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: May 24!Posted 5 days ago
- Turn it up for ‘Friday Night Live’Posted 5 days ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 20-26Posted 5 days ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 9 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 24 days ago
BGR: The Burger Joint to open first Georgia location in Midtown
Burger joint coming to Atlantic Station this summer.
BGR: The Burger Joint will open its first Georgia location in Atlantic Station this summer.
It will open in the space formerly occupied by Doc Green’s.
“The BGR concept is perfect for Midtown — fresh all-natural food, a great atmosphere and locally owned,” said Mark Toro, managing partner, North American Properties. “As we move forward with re-tenanting Atlantic Station we plan to continue to bring Midtown residents the kind of shops and restaurants they want.”
BGR: The Burger Joint is known for its all-natural, grass-fed, dry aged beef grilled on an open flame. It also offers turkey, lamb, tuna and veggie burgers along with old-fashioned floats, shakes and a variety of fries with toppings.
“We loved the BGR concept, and there was no question Atlantic Station is where we want to be,” said franchisee and Atlanta resident Brian Dralle. “North American Properties is doing great things for Midtown and we wanted to be a part of it. ”
BGR: The burger joint was founded on one simple premise — to deliver the highest quality burger available at a reasonable price. The décor is a fun homage to local music and pop culture.
Washington-based BGR opened its first store in 2008 and now has 18 locations.