- Atlantic Station’s Hot Weekend Deals: May 17-19Posted 2 days ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 3 days ago
- Regal’s Coupon: $3 off nachos May 16-19Posted 3 days ago
- Walk this way and take action against autism!Posted 6 days ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 13-19Posted 6 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 18 days ago
- [VIDEO] Your New Fave Food Truck: Now Open!Posted 19 days ago
- Bite into Great American Cookies & Pretzel Maker: Now open!Posted 25 days ago
- The Blog Workshop: Type your way to the top!Posted 25 days ago
- Your new ‘bright’ spot in the neighborhood!Posted 26 days ago
- Your SPOT for the best in personal service!Posted 34 days ago
- ‘Position’ yourself for Wellness Wednesdays!Posted 38 days ago
- Student or faculty? We have sweet deals for you!Posted 39 days ago
Children’s Boutique Warehouse featuring local retailers coming to Midtown Feb. 25
Sale offering designer children’s items at up to 70 percent off is this Saturday at Atlantic Station.
The Children’s Boutique Warehouse Sale, a huge one day sales event of designer children’s items at up to 70 percent off, is returning for its sixth year.
The Path to Shine charity, a unique after school mentoring and tutoring program for under-served children, will be donated a portion of the collected entrance fees.
Who: High-end children’s boutiques from Georgia and surrounding states featuring boys and girls clothing and accessories for infants, toddlers and youth! Addy’s Closet, Pure and Honest, Victoria’s Closet and others will be in attendance.
What: A huge assortment of NEW designer children’s clothes and accessories ALL 50 to 70 percent off retail prices.
When: Saturday Feb 25, 2012 from 9AM – 5PM
Where: 1381 Market Street (suite 13100) next to Dillard’s.
Admission: $5.00 with a portion going to Path to Shine
Parking: First 2 hours free in the parking deck
See you there!