- Movies in Central Park: Clueless
- Peek at the Week: July 28 – August 3
- Movies in Central Park: All About Eve
- Join the Partnership to Prevent Crime at “National Night Out”
- Party in the Park Aug. 9 at “Back To School Bash”
- Garnish & Gather: Now at Atlantic Station!
- Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival is Back!
- Special Dinner Deals at “Movies in Central Park”
- BB&T Atlanta Open Welcomes Herschel Walker
- Coming Soon: Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna!
- West Elm Launches Wedding & Gift Registry
- Movies in Central Park: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
BreathalEyes iPhone app knows when you’re drunk
Yep, there’s an app for that. Download it! You’ll need it for Atlantic Station’s ‘Year of Beer.’
Like to get your drink on? So do the folks at Atlantic Station. And that’s why the mixed-use development is providing several opportunities this year to do just that, in what its calling, the “Year of Beer.”
But before getting plastered at one of Atlantic Station’s beer events, consider downloading BreathalEyes, an application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, that tracks the movements of your eyes in order to determine just how intoxicated you are. The Huffington Post has more details about the app here.
But while your sober (and your smartphone is out downloading the BreathalEyes app), join Atlantic Station’s unique Text-to-Beer program that will keep brew enthusiasts like yourself informed on its series of beer-themed events this year.
It’s easy! Text “BEER” to 34763 to win prizes and find out the latest beer scoop. Participation in Text-to-Beer is free (regular texting rates from your provider apply).
Take a closer look at Atlantic Station’s upcoming beer events:
- Beer, Bourbon and BBQ: This nationwide tour is making a stop in Atlantic Station March 3. Patrons will have a chance to sample 60 beers, 40 bourbons and lots of BBQ.
- ShamRock the Station: On March 17, Atlantic Station will host its first-ever St. Patrick’s Day celebration with Meehan’s Public House. There will be something for all ages to enjoy — Irish dancing, face painting, live music and of course beer tasting stations. Atlantic Station’s newest resident, Meehan’s Public House, will be on site offering great food and drinks.
- Grand Opening of Yard House: Yard House will be opening its first Georgia location this spring at Atlantic Station. Yard House is an upscale casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130-250 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales and lagers.
- Grand Opening of Meehan’s Public House: Meehan’s Public House, a locally owned Irish pub, will open in Atlantic Station later this spring. Known for its classic Irish dishes elevated to a gourmet level, there are already three successful Atlanta-area locations — downtown, Vinings and Smyrna.