- Atlantic Station’s Hot Weekend Deals: May 17-19Posted 1 day ago
- Parking peace of mind with ‘Spot Finder’!Posted 2 days ago
- Regal’s Coupon: $3 off nachos May 16-19Posted 2 days ago
- Walk this way and take action against autism!Posted 5 days ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup May 13-19Posted 5 days ago
- Break away for our weekly ‘Brown Bag Fridays’!Posted 17 days ago
- [VIDEO] Your New Fave Food Truck: Now Open!Posted 18 days ago
- Bite into Great American Cookies & Pretzel Maker: Now open!Posted 24 days ago
- The Blog Workshop: Type your way to the top!Posted 24 days ago
- Your new ‘bright’ spot in the neighborhood!Posted 25 days ago
- Your SPOT for the best in personal service!Posted 33 days ago
- ‘Position’ yourself for Wellness Wednesdays!Posted 37 days ago
- Student or faculty? We have sweet deals for you!Posted 38 days ago
Midtown’s ‘Food Truck Fridays’ is coming back; Sneak preview February 10 to feature several local foodtrucks
Although “Food Truck Fridays” won’t officially be back until April, Atlantic Station is teaming up with local foodtrucks to bring Atlanta Jewish Film Festival movie-goers delicious eats after the screening of “The Apple Pushers,” Friday, Feb. 10.
From 11Am – 3PM, foodtrucks including Yumbii, Streatery, Rolling Reubens, and Honeysuckle Gelato, will be parked on East District Avenue, next to Central Park for lunch service. Everyone is encouraged to attend. However, “The Apple Pushers” movie-goers will receive a $2 discount voucher, while supplies last, courtesy of Atlantic Station.
“The Apple Pushers” is the uplifting story of immigrant street cart vendors and an urban initiative to bring nutritional food to those who need it most.
Guest speakers at the screening will be Caitlin Hagan, CNN Medical Producer; K. Rashid Nuri, Urban Farmer; Alice Rolls, Executive Director of Georgia Organics.
Hope to see you there!