- Atlanta Movie Reviews Oct. 22-26
- Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna at Atlantic Station
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Pumpkin Products & Fall Essentials
- Atlanta Fall Events in Atlantic Station
- Hired for the Holidays!
- Atlanta Movie Reviews: 10.17-10.20
- Lace Up and Skate Atlantic Station
- Welcome, Festivity!
- At the Movies With Scottie
- Halloween Headquarters: Get Spooky!
- Atlanta 10 Miler & 5K October 26
Winter Beer Carnival pouring into Midtown February 11
Festival featuring 158 beers set for Saturday from 3PM – 7PM at Atlantic Station
The third Annual Winter Beer Carnival on Saturday, February 11, 2012 from 3PM to 7PM will pour up plenty to taste and experience for beer lovers and event enthusiasts alike.
At its new Atlantic Station location, the Winter Beer Carnival has expanded to offer even more beers, carnival games, activities, DJs and great food.
Drawing thousands of revelers each year, the third annual Winter Beer Carnival will have giant tent and outdoor areas for patrons to enjoy more 158 types of beers including traditional favorites, premium craft beers and an assortment of the best winter brews from near and far.
Want tickets? Here’s the skinny:
Time: 3PM to 7PM (VIP tickets get you early admission at 2PM).
Location: Atlantic Station’s special event site: 20th Street at Fowler Street.
- MARTA: Patrons are encouraged to take MARTA to the Arts Center Station, then ride the shuttle to Atlantic Station and enter the event on Tower Street.
- Parking: Plenty of commercial parking in the Atlantic Station parking deck.
- General Admission: $40 in advance or $50 the day of (Includes all the beer you can safely consume, a commemorative sampling glass*, unlimited carnival games.*)
- VIP: $60 (Includes all of the above plus early admission at 2pm, access to VIP area with an exclusive selection of hard to find beers, seating and restroom area)
- Designated Driver – $20 in advance or $30 the day of (Not interested in the beer tastings? Enjoy all the carnival games you can play and be a designated driver for your friends).
* Commemorative glasses are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
** Some games and activities may require nominal fee.
General admission and VIP tickets are on sale now at www.ticketalternative.com and 877.725.8849.
See you there!