- 116th Army Band playing FREE concert June 23!Posted 16 hours ago
- COMING SOON: The Pig & The Pearl restaurant!Posted 22 hours ago
- Peek at the Week: Event lineup June 17-23Posted 3 days ago
- Sip, Shop & Get Styled: June 29!Posted 6 days ago
- Canada Fest at Meehan’s Midtown: June 29!Posted 9 days ago
- Celebrate Summer with us at ‘The Staysh’!Posted 13 days ago
- Chef Shaun Doty Cracks Open Chick-a-Biddy!Posted 13 days ago
- A grand slam: The BB&T Atlanta tourney returns!Posted 15 days ago
- Coming Soon: Regal’s Movie Makeover!Posted 16 days ago
- Whip into shape with Camp Gladiator in Central Park!Posted 20 days ago
- Power to the ‘People’s Fest’: June 22!Posted 20 days ago
- Atlantic Station and our owner/operator love to be social with you!Posted 20 days ago
Winter Beer Carnival pouring into Midtown February 11
Festival featuring 158 beers set for Saturday from 3PM – 7PM at Atlantic Station
The third Annual Winter Beer Carnival on Saturday, February 11, 2012 from 3PM to 7PM will pour up plenty to taste and experience for beer lovers and event enthusiasts alike.
At its new Atlantic Station location, the Winter Beer Carnival has expanded to offer even more beers, carnival games, activities, DJs and great food.
Drawing thousands of revelers each year, the third annual Winter Beer Carnival will have giant tent and outdoor areas for patrons to enjoy more 158 types of beers including traditional favorites, premium craft beers and an assortment of the best winter brews from near and far.
Want tickets? Here’s the skinny:
Time: 3PM to 7PM (VIP tickets get you early admission at 2PM).
Location: Atlantic Station’s special event site: 20th Street at Fowler Street.
- MARTA: Patrons are encouraged to take MARTA to the Arts Center Station, then ride the shuttle to Atlantic Station and enter the event on Tower Street.
- Parking: Plenty of commercial parking in the Atlantic Station parking deck.
- General Admission: $40 in advance or $50 the day of (Includes all the beer you can safely consume, a commemorative sampling glass*, unlimited carnival games.*)
- VIP: $60 (Includes all of the above plus early admission at 2pm, access to VIP area with an exclusive selection of hard to find beers, seating and restroom area)
- Designated Driver – $20 in advance or $30 the day of (Not interested in the beer tastings? Enjoy all the carnival games you can play and be a designated driver for your friends).
* Commemorative glasses are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
** Some games and activities may require nominal fee.
General admission and VIP tickets are on sale now at www.ticketalternative.com and 877.725.8849.
See you there!